Starting a business is no easy task. In fact, it’s often said that entrepreneurship is one of the most difficult paths to take. But with hard work and determination, anything is possible. If you’re looking for financing to help get your business off the ground, you may be wondering about small business loans. In this blog post, we’ll discuss eligibility requirements and how to apply for a loan through our program. Let’s get started!
What is a small business loan and who is eligible for one?
A small business loan is a type of financing that helps business owners secure the funds they need to start or grow their business. Eligibility for a small business loan typically depends on the size and age of your business, as well as your credit score and debt-to-income ratio.
If you’re interested in applying for a business loan at oakparkfinancial.com, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
* You must have been in business for at least one year, and your business’ annual revenue should be no more than $500k.
* Your credit score needs to be at least 600 (if it’s lower than that, then we may not be able to offer you business funding).
* You need a business checking account. This can be with any bank or credit union; it doesn’t have to be an account at Tresta Savings Bank. However, if you already have one of our accounts set up for your business, that’s great! We’ll just need some additional information from you when you apply.
* You’ll need to provide business financial statements so we know more about your business’ expenses and revenue streams. This includes income tax returns (both personal and business), profit & loss statements, balance sheets, bank statements (12 months) along with any other documents that show the cash flow of your business for at least six months.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, then it’s time to start the loan application process! Keep in mind that we have a detailed online application form, so be prepared to provide a lot of information about your business. We’ll also need contact information for all business owners and principals.
How to apply for a small business loan?
Now that you know a little more about small business loans and who is eligible, let’s take a look at the application process. Applying for a business loan through Tresta is easy – just follow these simple steps:
* Go to our website and click on “apply now” under the business loans section. This will take you directly to the business loan application page.
* Fill out all of your business information, including company name, address, phone number and email address as well as business owners’ names and contact information.
* Provide us with some financial details about your business like gross annual revenue (last 12 months), cash flow for six consecutive months or more…
* Upload business financial statements, including income tax returns (both personal and business), profit & loss statements, balance sheets, and bank statements.
Once you’ve filled out the application form, hit submit and we’ll take it from there! We’ll review your information and if everything looks good, we may reach out to you for a phone interview or other follow up questions.
If you’re interested in business financing, then this blog post should be helpful for getting started. We’ll discuss everything from eligibility requirements to how applying works on our website and what kinds of business loans might be available through Tresta Savings Bank.