Hey, neighbors! It’s me again, Sean Peek, your host for the Franklin Daily.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
A lot of sun. High: 42 Low: 21.
Here are today’s best Franklin stories:
- Franklin High School creates a new courtyard to honor the legacy of past, present and future students and faculty. To help build this outdoor space, community members can buy and customize a brick which will be used as a part of the yard. There are two customization options: option one includes text without logo or clipart, and option two includes text with logo or clipart. (Source Williamson)
- The Stone Rivers Jeep Club provided transportation for workers from Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital during the bad winter weather who hit the middle Tennessee. Healthcare workers needed commute to and from work and Jeep Club members stepped in to help, driving people from as far away as Spring Hill. It’s the second year that the Jeep Club has helped Saint Thomas Ascension Hospital with transport. (tntribune.com)
- At Friday, the Franklin Police Department appealed for help in locating registered sex offender who did not comply with their annual registration requirements. One thinks that Rosshawn Lamont Cotton, 35, could be hiding in the Columbia area. There is money reward for information on his whereabouts. (williamsonherald.com)
- Miranda Lambert, with Cadillac Three, to perform at FirstBank Amphitheater in Franklin. the the concert is scheduled for April 28 at 7 p.m., and tickets go on sale January 14 at 10 a.m. The FirstBank Amphitheater is located at 4525 Graystone Quarry Lane in Franklin (near I-65 and I-840) and is a Fully outdoor Tennessee. (rutherfordsource.com)
From our sponsor:
today Franklin Daily is brought to you in part by Newrez, one of the nation’s leading mortgage lenders. Make the right choice for your future and refinance with Newrez today. Call 844-979-1707 to get in touch with a Newrez loan officer. Newrez, LLC (NMLS # 3013)
Today in Franklin:
- Teen Writers’ Group – Williamson County Public Library (4:00 p.m.)
- County Committee Meeting – Williamson County (7:00 p.m.)
From my notebook:
- So many farmers and bakers couldn’t get to the Franklin Farmers Market safely this morning. Ten had to cancel yesterday, four more this morning-the fifteen who did wondered if many customers would come. The community came in big and bought pretty much all the food they had. Thank you very much! (Facebook)
- A family at Ladd Park is looking for a nanny who can help take care of their toddler (19 months). (The door next door)
Do you like the Franklin Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
- Send this link to a friend or neighbor so they can subscribe
- Get your local business listed in front of readers
Okay, you’re all caught up for today. See you tomorrow for another update!
– Sean peek
About me: Sean Peek is a writer and entrepreneur who graduated in English Literature from Weber State University. Over the years he has worked as a copywriter, editor, SEO specialist and marketing director for various digital media companies. He is currently the co-owner and operator of the content creation agency Lightning Media Partners.